

We took the crib down over Christmas and moved Serifs big bed in to the nursery and turned the front room back in to a play room again. It's so nice having a true bedroom for him without all the distraction of toys everywhere!

When we moved the bed to its new location we had to face it the other direction. I was not liking the gap at the base of the ladder being in front instead of facing the wall so we had to get creative. (For those of you that may be unfamiliar, this bed flips upside down to create bunk beds.) we remembered that the mattress could roll up since its foam and we also needed a place for his slug night lights. So, I had Jeff go get a dowel rod and I sewed some curtains for the slug house! It's the little things that make me smile. Today, he wouldn't put his clothes on after a shower and he was being rather defiant so I put him in time-out and told him to get dressed. When I went back in to check on him he was completely under his bed in the slug house! It was hilarious! Jeff snapped some pictures and told him to get out of there and get dressed before he gets a splinter in his rascal. That did it! I'll have to add a photo here soon. I'm on my phone and don't have access to it right now.

His play room got reorganized too and he got some wall hooks for his guitar collection . . . "just like Justin and Julee's!" - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
so jealous!!!!
ReplyDelete