Saturday, January 14, 2012

Random Texts

I was flipping through the stations and stopped on a country station with a John Anderson song on. He listened for a minute and grinned and said, "Do you know who that is?" I said, "Who?" He said, "That's Pekka."


"Hey! They pooped on the ceiling. A baby did that." (in reference to his classrooms bathroom ceiling.) I got him dressed in the "big" bathroom at school and as I was putting his shoes on him he said, "Mommy, I'm not going to cry when you leave." (First time he ever told me that. It was nice that he recognized it.) As we pass the arena, "I'm gonna eat a hamburger all. then I'm gonna eat a hotdog all. then I'm gonna eat popcorn all. I'm gonna eat it all." (in reference to the all-you-can-eat game we were going to that night. We went and he really did! He ate the whole night: all but 1 bite of a hotdog, a small bag of popcorn and a bag of peanuts!)


I took Nannie's gloves off of him last night and he cried for them to be put back on. Once he was in bed, he waited a few minutes then took the gloves off and laid them next to him and said to me, "I want to keep these right here.". He slept with those gloves all night. (It was so cold out and Serif lost one of his mittens in the arena. Annie gave him her gloves and scarf to wear to the car. He thought was pretty special. He was right. Thanks Nannie!) - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. i about cried over those sweet last moments but i'm too tough for that. ha ha ha. what a total sweetie. today evan gave his new/old barney 'a nap' twice, telling me he was tired and he was going to put him to bed. he disappeared into his room with barney and his own beloved green blankie for barney to sleep with. he returned saying "barney is sleeping with my green blankie. he is tired. i closed his door... a little bit". lol. that means he left the door open a little so barney wouldn't be scared. he he he. so precious and so selfless to let barney use his blanket he always keeps in his sight. we sure are lucky to have these cute kids.
    the other quotes were hilarious and i love his obsession with pekka. the picture at the top is SO GOOD too. he looks like he's pekka's kid. pekka looks like he genuinly likes Serif too. that is extra sweet. i love all your posting btw! i'm having winter blues and not in the mood really but getting worked up for more blogging soon i hope. even my husband is complaining about the lack of posting. ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. i figure you don't mind a long novel of a post from me since i'm your blogs #1 fan. Whoo hoo! :) I get 'perks', like a groupie. he he he.

    ReplyDelete