Well, I think it's starting; fear of monsters. Serif was afraid to go into a dim room today because he was afraid that a monster might get him. I was just putting him to bed tonight and just as I was giving him his goodnight kiss and letting him know that I was going to bed, he looked at me and asked if there were monsters that were going to eat him. Of course I assured him that there were no monsters and everything would be alright. He was fine after that, thankfully. I think it may make closing the door more difficult though. I only close it when he won't stay in bed. We all really prefer the door open.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
my favorite monster remedy, from my friend justing, the super-uncle:
ReplyDeletefor his nieces, he went to bath and body works and had some custom body spritz or room scent or something mixed up (but obviously it could be anything) and on the label he wrote "MONSTERS-BE-GONE." at bedtime, they would spray a little around the room, so the monsters would stay away! it was a smashing success.
PS- HELLO! Miss you! thanks for sharing this blog, it is SO great to get to peek in on you. Serif is so beautiful! love jaleen