I was reading a couple of books to Serif tonight. The first book was his potty book, in which he will ask, "What's him?" and he'll point to each kid (or stuffed animal) on the potty. I always say the same thing for each one and tonight, I switched a couple of them and he corrected me. "Actually, him pees and him poops." Haha! He really said, "actually" to correct me? So funny! Then as I was putting him to bed, we were reading a book about adult and baby animals. He was going through it pointing to each one and naming them out when he suddenly stopped and corrected himself, "No, actually, that one's kitten and that one's cat." He is seriously growing up way too fast!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
oh my goodness. just hope he doesn't next 'snap to a 'z' formation'. ha ha ha ha
ReplyDelete