Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Seacrest, Florida - May 2011










I would like to post more photos of our vacation. Here's a teaser shot in hopes that I find time soon to blog our vacation!



We got Serif these shark swim goggles while we were down there. I was reluctant to get them because I didn't know if he'd like the fact that it strapped to his head, but he loved them!



Our daily stroll to the beach.


The classic Serif on Daddy's shoulders shot.



This one cracks me up. He's so cute! the sunscreen made for great hair product!



"Tony Hawk"








Serif and daddy playing in the sand. Serif actually loved being buried. When he would finally wiggle out, he would take off running and then come back for more. it was so funny!





He even let Jeff bury him laying down! Only once because after that, he said the sun was too bright.








Here he is running off!






mmmm . . . ice cream.


Serif was mesmerized by these mermaids! They were throughout this one shop and he admired each one we'd pass.


Slathering the sunscreen.



Serif carrying the sand bucket to the beach.











Woody and Buzz enjoying some beach time.








Enjoying time at the pool.









Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. awwww, you saved the best for last! :) Looks like a wonderful trip. only one thing was missing... ME! take ME next time and we can laugh at our babies together. :) he he he. You made me really wish for some beach time. ho hum.

    ReplyDelete