Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10 - Today's Quote








We went to Long Hunter State Park last weekend and Serif fell on the sidewalk and scraped his knee pretty good. It's now scabbing over. This morning he rubbed it and said to me, "I got a fuzzy boo."



We were just eating dinner when I decided to take a bite of Serif's sandwich. I was trying to show him how good it was so he'd eat it. When I put the sandwich back on his plate he pointed at me with a somewhat serious look on his face and said, "You ate my food." He had a tone in his voice that was different than usual, like he couldn't believe I did that and that it was bad of me to eat his food without asking. It was funny but kind of made me feel bad. I should've asked first and I guess I will next time. Oops.



I tried to get his picture for this post and had a hard time getting him to look at me. He finally did with a big "CHEESE!!!" hehehe.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. AWWW. evan won't eat his food if i eat it and throws a terrible tantrum at that. lol. have fun in florida!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete