
Ms. Jen has been our favorite teacher since Serif has moved to the two year old class. She got a job at another daycare closer to home that is going to make her life much simpler. We wish her the best, but we are sure going to miss her. She was always so sweet with Serif and always quick to console in the mornings when I would drop him off.

She was Serif's sitter Tuesday night while Jeff and I went to ESa's (my work) 50th Anniversary Reception at the Symphony. It was a nice evening for all of us. Serif just loves Ms. Jen. She took this photo while she was here. I guess they decided to play dress up in his Halloween costume. When we got home, her 4 year old son was in it and was so cute. I didn't get any photos but glad she did. She sent me this one and I think it's probably the cutest one we have of him in it! I just love it!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment