
Serif went camping with Uncle Don and Aunt Shannon for the weekend. They left yesterday, Thursday and will be back Sunday. Jeff and I knew we'd have to keep busy in order to not miss him too much. We had originally thought about doing a weekend trip somewhere for a romantic getaway, but when we saw how excited he got over the bunk-beds from vacation we decided to work on giving him a big boy room!
We're heading back home from a whirlwind trip to IKEA in Cincinnati. It's amazing how much style you can get for such little money there! We were amazed at checkout! So anyways, I hadn't received a photo from them yet and it was about to kill me! Jeff texted them and they sent the above photo. Oh my goodness, I think we were both about to cry! We're so happy to see him so happy! I'm going through another phase of grasping reality at how big he is getting!!! He's turned in to a little boy! Thank you Don and Shannon for the great photo! You've made our day!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
lucky!
ReplyDelete