
I guess no one ever says that potty training is easy. I will say that having 12 pairs of underwear to go through is good, but doesn't keep one from doing laundry on a daily bases.
The bathroom counter has turned in to a cluttered mess, filled with Clorox wipes, wood floor cleaner, paper towels, standard pampers wipes, flushable wipes, then the standard soap, toothbrush, toothpaste and cup. Yeah, and that countertop is not that big! The sink is periodically filled with water and soaking clothes. The toilet lid is up with a toddler seat attached and step stool in front of it, not to mention the little red toddler potty that sits in front of the tub. Did I mention the stack of underwear and potty book thats on the back of the toilet yet?Man, I hope he picks up on this quickly. I don't know that I can handle this much clutter for very long!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment