Monday, April 11, 2011

Today's Quote

Lately I've wished for an automatic video camera that would record every phrase Serif says. He is getting so talkative and expressive that I often tell myself, "I want to remember this forever." We all know how I did with the Photo of the Day and I can't promise a quote every day, but this is my effort to start recording more of what we are getting to hear every day.

Tonight we finished Serif's bath and I wrapped him up in his frog towel and cuddled him on my lap as usual and Jeff began to "drum" on his feet. Since Serif was enjoying this so much, I decided it would be the perfect opportunity to clean his ears. I got the wet washcloth and started cleaning them and he said, "I got toe-jam in my ear."

I've often referred to Serif's sock fuzz as toe-jam. He'll take off his shoes and socks and have sock fuzz between and under his toes. He'll pick it off and say, "I got toe-jam."

1 comment: