Sunday, November 15, 2009

Stuck in the Stereo

This is Serif's latest thing. He's been learning how to get our attention and seems to have quite a load of fun doing it. I've posted before about how much he loves the old stereo from my childhood. Well, here he is discovering even more fun things about it . . . the 8-track opening.

This has been so funny for me to watch him do this. His hand does get stuck but he loves for us to come rescue him. I think he does it most when we're preparing dinner or when he's frustrated that we put him down to play and leave him (instead of us playing with him). Oh boy, we're learning! Anyways, I had to capture this on video and in order for me to do it, I had to let him keep doing it. So, for the sake of video, I let go of the discipline for a minute. He's a hoot!

For the record, I've seen him pull his hand out of this thing when I wasn't coming right away so I know he doesn't always get stuck. However, on the flip side, I've also seen him truly stuck. Oh the drama!

1 comment:

  1. "why do you keep doing it?" the eternal question of every mother. i ask ella the same thing OFTEN!

    ReplyDelete