Saturday, November 28, 2009

mommy got confused at the store





Just to clarify these photos that daddy so quickly posted. . .

Every Christmas, my work adopts 2 families from the Nashville Rescue Mission and anyone that wants to help can buy gifts for these family members. My ornament this year read, " 1 year old girl - wish is clothing'. I was so excited to shop for her. Since having a little one of my own I realize how quickly they grow out of stuff and also how expensive it is to continuously buy a new wardrobe. We are very blessed to be able to buy Serif things and especially blessed that we can share some of this spending with a little girl in need. Thank you Lord!

This little coat was on sale for 50% off at Old Navy on Friday and I just had to get it for her. I have no idea what she may have so I tried to hit on every item. Pajamas, outfits, a few items from the dollar bin at Target, and I still need socks and shoes for her. Since this little girl is the same age as Serif, I just had to try it on him to see if it would fit her. We were all good sports about daddy taking his picture in a pink suede coat and furry bunny hat. This little girl and her family will greatly appreciate all our family's effort in getting this little girl just what she needs for winter.

1 comment:

  1. that is so fabulous! such a great way to share this special time of year, so sweet! sharing from our blessings is our favorite part too! :)
    miss you guys!
    loveu!
    m

    ReplyDelete