Monday, November 30, 2009

13 months today!

I just realized that Serif is 13 months today. All the haste of the holiday weekend and the getting back in the groove of work has left my mind everywhere but on this little fact. I have a photo that I will post that I took of him tonight.

Some things that he's been doing this month are:

Walking with confidence and very briskly.

He has learned (from his 'Art' book that we bought him for his birthday) where his eyes are. Is still a little hit or miss on the nose and ears, but doing better.


He just started saying "uh-oh" this weekend. He dropped a toy from the changing table and I said "Uh-oh!" and he looked at me and grunted "Uhhh". After several repeats he started picking it up and that's about all he said all weekend! His "oh" sounds a litle English (like European English), it's funny.


He loves saying 'Dada".


I caught him pushing his push toy this weekend and when he ran in to the stereo, he pulled that toy up and around and kept on going. I never even saw a transition!


He loves looking at photos and pointing as you say who everyone is.


He also has found our 3 mirrored coat hooks, one with Jesus, one with a bird and one with a skull.


He has also started wearing shoes . . . yes, just now.
Most are either ugly or too expensive (many both).

He stilll loves iti outside, in a stroller, his new wagon or just walking around or swinging.
He's starting to get a little impatient swinging on the porch swing or rocking, he wants down to discover everything!

Eats dinner at 5:30, bath around 6:30 or 7:00, then goes to bed around 7:30. He is finally sleeping until 6-6:30 rather than 4:30-5:30. He stopped nursing about 2 weeks ago and did very well!

Still has 8 teeth, but has had spells of acting like there may be more on the way!

1 comment: