Thursday, November 19, 2009

Momma's got the Pink Eye

. . . and can't kiss her boys. What do you say to that?

Raaarrrrrrr!

I feel like one giant GERM! I've been
quarantined to the house. I can't drive, go to work nor should I be out and about shopping (other than getting my prescription this afternoon). I've Lysoled every handle/pull in the house. I have my own soap at every sink. I wash my hands every 2 minutes and dry with my own towel. I can't let Serif or Jeff around my face. I'm not suppose to touch Serif around the eyes, nose, mouth or hands . . . yeah, hands. hmmm. The doctor even told me I shouldn't be hugging on either of the boys. Well, MY! What's a girl to do?

I'm constantly paranoid to touch anything of Serif's or to even share this computer with Jeff. Dinner was weird that I couldn't give my scraps to the dog or that I was even afraid to wash Serif's spoon or make him a sippy cup. I think I'm going to explode! Oh, but wait, then that would REALLY be a mess to clean up and the house would have super germs everywhere for real! hehehe.

So all you cats out there give a little shout out to our Lord that this will kick very quickly. It's going to be a LONG 3-5 days! Oh, and does anyone have a giant bubble I can borrow? I'll lysol it before giving it back . . .if i don't run out by then. =) Peace out, I'm going to bed.

-The Grouch

2 comments:

  1. that is the WORST predicament I have ever heard of! i'm praying all right, it is a shame to give a cute loving mommy something like that to deal with. i would personally take some seran wrap, stretch it between said participants, and kiss um' both as many times as i wanted (i know, rebel with out a cause). good luck. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've had the horrid pink eye as an adult and it is absolutely NO fun! back then though i didn't have a hubby or a baby, so i don't know the full spectrum of your pain. :( i'm praying you kick it quick!

    and i totally know what you're saying about the weird 'code' words you have to type to post a comment. the last comment i made on your blog my word was "lawlymen" and it made me giggle so much i almost reposted a comment just to mention it...we are so much alike! :)

    loveu!!

    ReplyDelete