
We were writing a thank you to a girl who we rent from in Florida. I asked Serif to draw her a picture and told him he could draw whatever he wanted, then threw out some beachy ideas. He got everything ready and said, "I'm going to draw an astronaut!" Then a few minutes later he shows me this. He said he changed his mind and he drew Eva (from Wall-e) instead! I had him write her name and his so Mrs. Staci would know exactly who it is and who it is from. What a nice job!
Serif doesn't typically show a high interest in art and often prefers to do other things instead so we don't see his ability to draw very often. This actually impressed me that it was such clear form. His skills are really developing nicely! I think he must do more at school than we see.
Nice job, buddy.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment