
Jeff was working in the yard tonight so serif and I joined him after dinner. Well outside at least. Serif was cutting the grass with scissors until he saw me get the chalk out for the chalkboard.

I started drawing the food from "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" book and told him what I was doing. He told me I forgot watermelon so he came over the draw it.

Then salami.

Then he started drawing this "tall guy" that is "as tall as the bird poop." (At the center top of the chalkboard). Ha!

The alligator was on a roll.



He then whispers to me that he wants to draw Wreck-it Ralph.

So he does. But he's much smaller.

Our finished piece. He also drew the blue mouse that's eating the cheese.

Then we went next door to Ms. Bagget's.

He had to go get a bear she let him borrow a month ago and cams back as superman.

Then Jeff got socked. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment