
His outfit for school Friday. I lucked up and found this batman shirt (with attached cape) at target the other day. It was supposed have pants so they marked it down to $3. I love it when I find stuff like this! I think it's technically pajamas but who cares. He did have to take the cape off for school though. Didn't want to take the chance of it getting torn or lost.


His crown he made at church this morning; Oh and his "Buddy" feet. (Dinosaur Train). I had to work today so Jeff sent me this photo text.

His nap today, in his dinosaur outfit. He watched "Land Before Time" this afternoon and I guess it gave him the dinosaur itch again.


His first time riding in a "car-t" at our Publix trip tonight. He loved it and did great (except for all the "I want that!"). It was surprisingly not too bad to maneuver.

Waving his new 2-handed wave. The only time he really does this is when he waves at us in his swim lessons.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
i love everything about this post. his 'buddy feet', pj shirt "who cares" lol and sleeping with dino feet on (evan's been experimenting with all things girly lately. daddy not so proud. lol). . . priceless. btw, like evan, he's toooo big! his feet look as big as adults in the sleeping picture. WHERE IS THE TIME GOING!!?? :(
ReplyDelete