I'm under an intense deadline at work and I have no idea how everything is going to get done despite my best efforts. I've asked for help from my boss as well as the architect I'm working with and all I'm getting is a blank stare or "Um there's really not anyone." In other words, yeah good luck with that. So, I've been working 9-11 hour days and working weekends. Thankfully Jeff isn't too swamped and can take care of the boy.
Yesterday, I was literally laughing out loud at all the emails I was getting from the engineers, client and reps. I've not been able to get anything done this week during normal business hours. When i got a moment break from all the craziness, I sat back in my chair and opened myself a Dove dark chocolate. These are my favorite and I always enjoy reading the saying inside each one. This particular one that I had opened read, "cover yourself." Speaking of laughing outloud . . . HA! I know these things are as silly as fortune cookies but there have been times I feel like I'm really being spoken to. This was definitely one of those times. Now the real truth is I accidentally tore some of the saying off as I unwrapped it and didn't realize it right away; It really said "Discover yourself." I still laughed even at that because I guess either way it was telling me something that I've been telling myself. I guess we can just say this was a moment of confirmation.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment