
Jeff went to work early this morning. When Serif got up I told him I'd make some banana pancakes for breakfast. He helped mix them together then wanted down to play (see post below). I laid out his clothes for him on his chair in his room and told him that I'd need him to get dressed before breakfast so daddy could pick him up for school when he's done eating.
He played while the pancakes were cooking then I reiterated that he needed to go get dressed before breakfast was ready and he comes out with this on and says, "Mommy! I'm a Super Reader!" He was so excited and ran right over to the table to eat!
It was so hilarious that I just let him get by with it. Sorry, honey, that he wasn't ready.

Any time we ask him to get dressed himself he always puts his shirt this way and he never wants it corrected. It's so funny. I can't imagine it being very comfortable but he enjoys it.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
i wish evan would dress up sometime!! so jealous of serifs sense of style. truly amazing. :0)
ReplyDelete