Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New Passtime




I just signed Serif up for ABCmouse.com. It is amazing! He absolutely loves it and can spend forever on there! The good thing for me is I know he's learning and I can get things done!

Today he received enough points to earn a dragon costume for his avitar. 10 minutes later he hollers to me, "look how strong this dragon costume makes me!" I went to look and saw that he placed everything in his "room" on his hand so it looked like he was lifting it all. Hilarious! And creative I might add.

The program has everything covering all subjects. When he finishes different games/worksheets, etc, he earns points that he can spend in their pretend stores. He has a room that he can place everything in. It's such a great learning tool and reward system that doesn't require anything from us. Nice. Very glad I signed up.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment