
We started the morning baking bread. It always takes a while so I thought we could put it together before going out and it would be ready later when we came in. Serif loved helping to make it and was mesmerized at the process.

Once we got outside, we realized very quickly that the snow was very dry and powdery; Not very conducive to making snowballs or snowmen. We were determined to get something so after a while we came up with this little guy; small but he counts!


I always like getting one of us. I can't resist.

He got out Jeff's old diggers and decided to play with them for a while. A couple were frozen and wouldn't work but these were just fine.

After a while of diggers, I turned around to see him making a snow angel in the snow. It to turned out pretty well.


He asked me to make one too, so I laid down and started making one. I looked over and saw him laying in the snow just looking up at the birds and the sky. We had just put more seed in the bird feeder and were waiting for them to come and eat.


After I snapped his picture he crawled over to me to lay next to me. It was pretty sweet. Of course I had to snap that shot too.

Here's our snow angels. He wouldn't take my picture making one, so here's the best I have of proof that I did it.

Our toes started to freeze so we finally came back in. The smell of the bread baking was amazing and it had just finished! He was SO ready for a slice . . . or three. We both were!

After lunch and a movie, we went back out. A lot of the snow had melted (where the sun was strongest) but there was still a bit left. He wanted to make another snowman. Now that the snow had melted slightly it packed much better. We put this one together and decorated it. He was a little inspired by the snowman in Frozen but this guy has "laser eyes." Oh, and the flag is his hair.

It was a very fun day just playing outside and hanging out around the house. We'll see if anything is left for tomorrow.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment