Thursday, June 13, 2013

Half day




Serif has been complaining of his mouth/teeth hurting when he eats sometimes so I scheduled a dentist appointment. It ended up being at 10:00 in Brentwood so I decided to just take a half a day with him.

We took out time getting ready. Had pancakes on the deck, rode his bike then headed for target. He was in a great mood and even told me (in a tall proud stance) that he was going to be super good at the dentist! He tends to always want a toy when he knows we're going to the store so he kept begging for one. I kept saying that I didn't think we'd be buying any today. After several repeats I started giving him this "sighed" look. He looked at me and said, "Mommy, it's okay if you say no and if you do then I won't ask any more." Awe, really???

We went on and strolled through the toys with the understanding we weren't buying (we were there to get a rug). He did great and even showed me his hula hooping skills! (I'll have to post about that later - I don't know how to do video on here from my phone).

It wasting to go to the dentist and he was fantastic!!! He even got an x-ray with the technician by himself! Fortunately his teeth look great and it turns out he is biting his cheek! Shew! But ouch!


After his visit he got s gold coin for the prize machine. He chose a little ninja. He stands about 1" high and is blue. Pretty cool!


After his appointment he asked if we could go back to target for him to get a toy. I told him we couldn't but I'd take him to McDonald's for a happy meal for lunch (has a toy) and to play on the gym. He was totally game and we had s great morning!













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment