Thursday, December 13, 2012

Quote of the day

We were almost home from school yesterday when Serif asked when it was going to be Halloween again. I told him it would be another year and it would be a while. I asked him why he wants it to be Halloween and asked if it's because of his birthday or getting to dress up. He said, "No, it's because I like halloween lights and spiders and decorations."
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. i have to "lol" for this and the next 2 posts. i love their thoughts. today at the stones river battle field, Evan had been looking forward to seeing the canons all day, finally next to one and cooperating to take his picture with it he asked, "Mommy, does this canon love me?" LMBO How do they come up with this stuff? I'm going to blog about Evans and my pez conversation tonight. lol

    ReplyDelete