I just got this text from Serif's teacher:
"I had to talk to Serif.. I had to tell him he is going to have to learn to defend himself.. So if he beats somebody up BLAME IT ALL ON ME..LOL"
Update: We spoke with his teachers and the director this morning so we could all get on the same page. He is not being bullied or picked out of the crowd. He's just sensitive, quiet and not like most other rough-housing boys. He's got to learn to use his words when kids hurt him and to tell them to stop and that it hurts. They are going to work on getting Serif to speak up to other kids. He's so passive that it's not in him to push back. I'm grateful he is the way he is but I do hope he learns that it's okay to stand up for himself.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment