Sunday, February 19, 2012

Quiet Time




We stopped doing nap-time for Serif because we just all got frustrated and out of whack and no one napped. Upon recommendation of his pediatrician, we are now doing quiet time. He doesn't have to nap but he does have to stay in his room for at least an hour (our timing). He can play quietly, read book or draw on his crayola light-pad but he just has to have down time (or should I say, we need down time?) Anyways, here's a typical shot if his room when quiet time is over. Thought it would be something fun to remember. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. hilarious! Thankfully Evan still naps but when he fights me I tell him he has to go in his room and be quiet for Cora Grace to nap. I love using her for an excuse to be quiet! :) I also need to document this occurance at our house any time I ask the kids to 'go play in their room' then... regret it when I go in their room. C.G. is the master of opening and tearing everything from her drawers and toy boxes. lol

    ReplyDelete