
Serif has been so excited to wear his sweaters again. He even remembered them and asked for one of them before even seeing it in the closet! I couldn't believe it! He was so excited to wear this one this morning. When we got to school, he said he didn't want to take it off and that he was going to wear it all day. It was so funny! He did end up letting me take it off right before I left. I told him it would be on his hook just outside in the hall. He was okay with that.
His pants are barely fitting him from the spring. He loves it when I tell him how tall he's getting and that I don't have to roll his pants this time. I can't believe how fast he's growing!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
oh how much logic they now have at this age! they are gonna be 3!? what the heck?! when did this happen, i want to talk to the man in charge. :)
ReplyDelete