Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Photos of our day

Getting ready to leave for school in his "Tony Hawk" hat from Granddaddy.


He decided at the last minute, that he wanted to wear my shoes (over his) to school.


This afternoon when I picked him up, they were out on the playground. He was having so much fun that I just hung out for a little while and let him play.


Jumping off mushrooms and landing on his knees/shins.


He suddenly ran to the ledge and sat and posed for his picture. Cute.





Here's Serif and his buddy, Grant, playing on the truck.


Grant is 2 weeks younger than Serif and started to daycare at the same time. I love this last photo!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



1 comment:

  1. totally cute! i love grant too and i agree, the last picture is also my favorite, a classic. :)

    ReplyDelete