




I kissed him on the cheek and told him I loved him (like I always do). Then he kissed me on my cheek. Yeah, I pretty much melted and got a little giddy over it. It the became a back and forth game and we both would giggle from the fun of it all.


He was so much fun tonight. There were so many things he said that was funny:
"I suck on poop." He pooped in the bath tub and was telling Daddy about it. He didn't really do that though . . . I think. He he he . . . ugh.
Jeff & Serif were watching Les Miserables on NPT tonight and Jeff said something about a girls legs, then Serif said "I like legs!"
I was putting Serif to bed and just as I put him down, I realized he needed a diaper. I put him on the changing table and he started singing "I like to DANCE! Go Muno, Go Muno. I like to DANCE! Go Brobe, Go Brobe . . . Go Foofa . . ." It was SO hilarious! He had been watching that Yo Gabba Gabba snippet just 30 minutes earlier.
These are the times I wish I had a permanent recorder in my head so that I could always remember and play back these times. Blogging, taking photos and videos are all I can do. Unfortunately there are so many things I don't have time to capture. I guess I just enjoy every second while it's here and write down the rest.
Oh, and thank you Lila for reminding and inspiring me to keep up with my record keeping. There are some things I'd prefer not to write on here and keep in a personal journal for him (and myself), but most of the time, if I don't write it here, it doesn't get recorded. =/ I do have a personal journal, but find it more difficult to write in for some reason. I think I've gotten spoiled to typing, backspacing, deleting, cut and paste that writing with a pen and paper becomes messy and labored. Such a sad, sad , sad statement. Ouch.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment