Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bow

I had to go to birmingham today for work on the way back we stopped at a gas station. When I went in, they had a case with vintage toys and another aisle with sort-of retro style toys. I quickly picked a few things to bring home to Serif.

One thing I got him was a toy bow and arrow. When he saw it he squealed with excitement and immediately wanted me to open it. When I did, he took the bow and said, "Violin!?!" and wanted his guitar.





I did buy it in the spirit of Uncle Don but I must admit I was ecstatic at the fact that he immediately thought of music rather than hunting. Sorry Uncle Don.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. that is seriously the coolest. and ... maybe your child is reading my mind but for the past month or so I have been daydreaming that one of my kids would be interested in learning the violin! seriously, my sister played when she was younger ( i took piano but didn't learn anything sadly ) and i just talked to her about it when i was home visiting. twilight zone music... :). serif, you are a genius... oh and lets not forget, adorable. wink.

    ReplyDelete