
We went out to see him last night and Siera took off with Serif to play. He came back with this dog named Violet. Later when we got ready to leave, Siera brought Violet back to the living room and gave her to Serif. He LOVES her! When we got in the care, we heard him showing Violet his book and showing her how to play hockey. "Look Violet!" he'd' say.
Once we got home, he wouldn't let go of her. "I like Violet", he'd say as he squeezed her. She read a few bedtime stories with us, changed a diaper with us and then went to bed with him. This morning when he woke up, he brought Violet to the living room with him. He hugs her and says, "I love you, Violet.".
Thank you, Siera, for Violet! It is so sweet of you to share your things with Serif. He absolutely adores her!!!

I woke up several times last night and just couldn't stop praying for you. Serif and I prayed for you again last night before bed and then Jeff and Serif prayed for you this morning before I got up. I've been saying prayers for you all morning and will continue to do so!
Jeff and I were talking this morning about your fortune you got last night, 'You will live a long and prosperous life.' We truly believe God uses things like that to convey things to us. I really think that was God's quirky little way of letting you know that everything is going to be just fine. He's got it all under control. =)
We love you dearly!
Jeff, Michelle & Serif
cute and amen! I hope he came through alright.
ReplyDelete