Monday, April 7, 2014

The crib




Jeff put the crib up yesterday and I finally got to wash up the linens for it today. I was able to iron while serif was in the tub but when he saw me with the bumper pad he got too excited and wanted out so he could help. He watched me tie it on and then immediately wanted in the bed. We put his new step stool next to the crib so he could get in and out by himself. Lord knows I can't lift him that high at this point. He was giddy!



He told us he wanted to sleep in there before the baby comes. I was somewhat doubtful that he'd actually stay in there but here's a photo for proof that he did it! Boy, it's been a long time since he's laid in that crib. And wow has he grown! He's a perfect fit.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment