I made some really wonderful fajitas and rice tonight for dinner. I tried a new recipe for both, each having lime in it. I normally do a packet of fajita seasoning that has a spice to it so serif will typically get a cheese quesadilla when I fix this. Since this recipe wasn't spicy, I made his plate just like ours.
The rice recipe had lime and cilantro, like Qdoba. I scooped some plain rice out before adding those ingredients in case he didn't like it (I knew I was risking the entire dinner for him).
He ate half of his quesadilla. This surprised me but I was glad because I wasn't fixing anything else special for him. Before he left the table, I asked if he'd tried each rice (I gave him a scoop of each). He said he did but he didn't like it. I told him thank you for trying both. Then he said, "I didn't like them but I forgive you." I looked at him and smiled and said okay. He then said, "I forgive you for making the wrong kind of rice I don't like."
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment