
It was the perfect day for working outside today so we jumped at the chance to switch around a lot of our landscaping. Serif was a pretty good helper but was getting bored and kept wanting to go inside. He honestly doesn't get enough outside time so I was thinking about some suggestions for him.

I went inside and grabbed a couple of bowls, a pitcher and a couple of spoons and brought them out to him. I told him about when I was a kid and use to make mud pie or mud soup. I explained how to do it and he lit up. He thought it was so much fun and it kept him entertained for quite a while. It was so fun watching him enjoy it. He kept bringing me things, saying they were too pretty for his soup and wanted me to have them. I got a small pebble, a mushroom and a bright orange berry. :)

Jeff got the water hose out so we could water the plants. Serif wanted to help so Jeff showed him how to work the nozzle. He had more fun spraying the mud out of bowl. He just giggled and giggled. Then he started spraying the house and got so excited saying he was making a rainbow. I guess it was from the and of the sun. What a fun and tiring day.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment