

I had enough fabric left over to give it a second shot so I got him involved and asked how long I should make it. Here's what we ended up with and the process of getting there.

Nothing like an exact measurement. ;)

And help!

Measurement for halfway down his back. This allows for the neck when you fold the arms over.

I used this paper plate and chalk to trace out the wings. I ended up having to start from the arms instead of the tail though. And where's my helper? He just left his remnants.

Here it is cut out. The measuring tape is measuring the fold 6" for the arms.

Next, I pinned the arms so it would hold while I sewed. Oh and dinner time for the boy.

Here it is laid out and ready to sew.

Done!

We had to check it out in front of his mirror.

This fits so much better!

Uh-oh. Darth!

No, Bat Darth!

Awesome.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment