
Ever since Serif laid eyes on the big rocket from the Alabama welcome center, he has dreamed of having a rocket to play with. We've looked everywhere for a decent toy rocket for him but have been unsuccessful. Yesterday it finally dawned on me just how to make the perfect rocket for him. I swooped him up and pulled up a chair to the kitchen counter so he could help me.
We had just run out of paper towels and still had the cardboard tube on the holder. We had also just received a package in the mail that gave us an empty cardboard box. We had construction paper in the closet, so I grabbed the glue, scissors and markers and we went to work. I don't think he could be any more thrilled with it. He has had more fun with this rocket and it cost us nothing but 10 minutes of our time.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
priceless. I'm not sure if I should nick name you guys McGyver (sp?) or Martha Stewart. Look at you all crafting it up in the Godby's house. sheesh. :)
ReplyDelete