Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4 - Today's Quotes

This morning Serif told Jeff, "I got a bug bite yesterday." This evening we were watching snippets of "Yo Gabba Gabba" and after seeing the Tony Hawk clip he said, "I want to do that next week." (speaking of skateboarding). It was so strange to hear him capture the sense of time and to understand it enough to use the words correctly.

. . . and time keeps going.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. how about the fact he saw the skateboarding on t.v. as associated it at all in reality and not just tv magic. what a stud! He rocks. tell him when we have you over again, he can skate mike's partially hot pink santa cruz if he get's good. :) I've built a half pipe with my brother before so I'm ready to be put to work. lol. (p.s. poor sweet baby cora grace is all eaten up by bugs too. it's so pitiful looking but luckily she doesn't seem to be bothered)

    ReplyDelete