dear serif and his mommy and daddy, i'm so glad you like my party favors. I thought the microphone would be perfect for you particularly so you can sing while you play gee-tar. I'm so glad you like the cool's (sunglasses are 'cool''s to evan), they look awesome on you. I love the sidewalk chalk too, I even wrote on rocks with it in my back yard. anyway, hope you had fun watching your aunt skydive. love, evan p.s. your welcome :)
dear serif and his mommy and daddy,
ReplyDeletei'm so glad you like my party favors. I thought the microphone would be perfect for you particularly so you can sing while you play gee-tar. I'm so glad you like the cool's (sunglasses are 'cool''s to evan), they look awesome on you. I love the sidewalk chalk too, I even wrote on rocks with it in my back yard. anyway, hope you had fun watching your aunt skydive.
love, evan
p.s. your welcome :)