I was getting laundry out of the dryer tonight when Serif came over and wanted to help. I had just folded Jeff's socks and so I told him to go give them to Daddy. He did . . . and then came back like this! Serif has been very animated lately. Everything he sees and gets excited about is shouted out, so in this case he comes in and says to me, "SOCKS!". I think I snapped the picture when he started saying, "More?", which has been a much used word in his vocabulary lately.

Then he took me to his room and pointed to his fire hat. So I helped him put it on. He's snapped his chin before with the elastic and has learned to be very careful with it. His patience has grown a little now and will let us help with it. Once we got the hat on, he had to go show Daddy.



i'm dizzy with all the posts! :) i love these. i think that boy is so precious and i'm still really loving jeff's hair short (not to mention serif's sweet hc). what a cute family.
ReplyDelete