Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Moment of Realization






I was driving to daycare this morning when I decided to flip the rearview mirror down to see what Serif was jibbering about. At that moment I saw a lttle boy in that mirror that has grown up so quickly. I've been noticing a lot of changes over the past couple months but the transition from baby to little boy seems that much more strange. He is so much fun and is such a joy to watch grow. I feel so blessed that God has given him to me.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. what a blessing! :) and how is it that we can sort of get them to slow down from all this growing? :) i guess we just have to strap up and enjoy the ride. I'm there with you friends :/ bittersweet... xoxo

    ReplyDelete