As many of you know, Serif's been a little slow to speak. Back in March he said "hotdog" clear as day and then he said it for a few more times and that was that. He's said "da-da" and a little "ma-ma", "bye-bye", "more" which was stated more like "moow" and speaking in almost a whispered voice, "ti-ta" for "tic-tac". (He loves tic-tacs!). He does a little sign language; more, please, thank you, milk, and eat. We have loved this because it just helps to know what he really wants. This had all started a few months ago, but I've slacked on blogging to keep up.Last week he said "Night Night Dad-dee" and then earlier this week he's saying, "Hey, Bud-dee".
This morning I heard him waking up in his room and decided to go peek in on him. I decided to take the camera in there with me this morning and get his picture since he was still laying there jabbering. He typically starts making little noises with his voice like he's trying to talk a little or maybe just to hear his voice. I took a few photos then he decided to stand up. I said, "Hey, Buddy. Good Morning." He looked at me and said "monin". I couldn't believe what I had just heard and quickly switched the camera mode to video. Here is the footage of this very special morning.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment